He-yo! I have been tagged by the lovely BlouBell !! (I was suppose to post this a few weeks ago, sorry) Sorry! If there's spelling and grammar problems, it really late where I live right now... The Rules:
1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this",
you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs!
1. Would you like to be a unicorn?
-Yes and No, On one side I'll be a majestic beautiful beast, but on the other hand Lord Voldemort will try to consume my blood, like a creepy nose-less vampire he is....
2. Who's the person you love the most?
Hmm, family wise I love everyone, but outside my family it would be Robin Williams
, I know that he had just died recently and it had really hit me hard, I grew up suffering from being bullied about my weight, race, looks, and that I had fit the stereotypical black american family with no show father( Eh, I talk to my Pops now, its just I didn't grow up with him until I was 12 years old
). But, to cope with all that hurt and depression I had turn to making people laugh and in a way that had made me feel better about myself... it distracted me from the inner pain, I know as a novice comedian, that you try to turn all the crap you've been through as a child to adulthood into something stupid and funny that you had to endure. But, sometimes it isn't enough, that why other comedians that had died from suicide and drug overdoses, was because they could not take it anymore, and I applaud Robin for lasting as long as he did
...But, anyways this was getting WAY
to emotional and long, but yes Robin Williams(and other Comedians,of course
)is who I love. 3. Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
! 4. What do you think of artists who refuse criticism?
Truthfully, they're being big butts, accepting/taking criticism is what makes you a true artist in anyone's book. It's like you want to be make a Red Velvet cake, but you only added the few ingredients but refuses to add the main red dye and now you're just some poop-boring looking cake. 5.(I've already asked that question but I'm curious) Is there something that you like in France?
I personally have not gone buuuut,my cousin has and she had described it to me and I got to say I'll probably love the fresh bread smells(aside from the cigarettes
) and the scenery. 6. Do you easily get emotional?
- It really depends, sappy movies,no. Concerts,no. Funerals, maybe if I was close to the person. When my favorite fiction character dies, HELL YES!!
, When I see sad/abused/hurt animals,babies,children,elderly people.
7. Save the world, or become immortal, which on do you pick?
Without the world, there is basically no point of living, I mean no more burritos-
-just kill me now!-
8. I've been raised in a Muslim family. Are you afraid of me?
Actually no,( Please! Forgive me if this is incorrect or just plain stupid!
) there is really no point of being afraid of someone due to someones beliefs, race, or ethnic backgrounds. I know people are quiet ignorant when it comes to Muslims due to the bombing and terrorism but a quote that I had saw someone post awhile ago changed my perspective more on Muslim folks,"Islam teaches tolerance, not hatred; universal brotherhood, not enmity; peace, and not violence."
and truth be told that is what people should be paying more attention to.
9. Oh my god, there's a huge pudding in your room and he's gonna eat you!
10. Death is here to take your soul, what do you do?
If its time for me to go, welp, it time for me to go. It been a short but long run
.I HAVE TAGGED!!!
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS!
1. What is your favorite breed of dog/cat?
2. Computer Programming what are your thoughts?
3. When the weather is gloomy or the air is super deary, what do you do outside/at home?
4. Which decade is the best?
5. Pizza, Burgers, Salad, or Casseroles?
6. Do you think smoking weed is cool or a drag(pun intended)
7.If you could have 5 things-anything! What would it be?
8. What are your thoughts on youth of today?(If your under the age 13, feel free to analyze your peers)
9. What was the most dumbest thing you have done in the past that makes you cringe every time you remember it?
10. If you and friends where trap in a horror house with everything trying to kill you, would you sacrifice your friends or yourself?